Designers for Learning at #OpenEd16
We just received word that two proposals involving Designers for Learning team members were accepted for #OpenEd16 in Richmond, VA November 2-4, including:
- A panel discussion with several #openabe designers, subject matter experts, and course participants* who will discuss their experiences from our recent instructional design service-MOOC to develop open educational resources (OER) for adult basic education.
- A session exploring the opportunities and constraints of open education for designers, instructors, and learners in #adultedu.
Thank you to David Wiley and the other conference organizers for including adult basic education as a conference theme!
- For information about the conference
- For information about Designers for Learning
- Panel participants include JR Dingwall, Amanda Duffy, Janet Lee, John Baaki, Hilary Melander, Carly Lehman .. and me 🙂
Connect with Designers for Learning
Do you have comments or questions about our project? Would you like to get involved with our organization? Please connect with us at:
Designers for Learning
Designers for Learning.org
Designers for Learning is organized as a nonprofit corporation in the State of Illinois, and operates exclusively for charitable purposes in accordance with section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Designers for Learning promotes service-learning opportunities through collaboration with schools, students, and volunteers.