This Designers for Learning webcast was part of our Education Impact Day, a 12-hour webcast-athon held on Saturday, November 12, 2016 featuring 12 featured speakers. This is a recording of our conversation with Heidi Silver-Pacuilla, U.S. Department of Education Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE).
Heidi Silver-Pacuilla is the leader of the Applied Innovation and Improvement team at OCTAE. In this position, she oversees the contracts delivering professional development, technical assistance, and program guidance funded with national leadership moneys allocated under the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act. Her expertise is in adult literacy, educational technology, implementation, and professional development.
- Text Chat
- PIAAC Survey: https://nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/
- Up Skill America: http://www.upskillamerica.org/
- LINCS: https://lincs.ed.gov … and … https://learner.lincs.ed.gov/
- OER Commons: https://www.oercommons.org/
- Employability Skills: http://cte.ed.gov/employabilityskills/
- Everyone On: www.EveryoneOn.org/adulted
Questions or comments? Please connect with us at: